On this episode of revAMPd Brian sits down with amputee and motorcycle enthusiast Eric Powers to discuss Eric’s inspirational journey as an amputee and the choice he made to take his life back.
On this episode of revAMPd, Brian talks with Gold Medal winning Paralympic athletes and Amputee Walking School instructors Dennis Oehler and Todd Schaffhauser about their journey as amputees, winning gold on the biggest stage in the world and the life changing work and mission of the Amputee Walking School.
On this episode of revAMPd, Brian talks with Paralympic athlete James Roberts about his journey from growing up on a NATO Base in Belgium to representing Great Britain on the world’s stage in the Paralympics.
On this episode of revAMPd the hosts of of The Knowbodies Podcast Will, Eric and Nick, sit down with Ed De La Torre, the President of De La Torre Orthotics and Prosthetics, Drew Buffat, the Director of Prosthetics, and Brian Moser, social media advisor, host of revAMPd podcast and below knee amputee to discuss “Walking Again Post Amputation.”
On this episode of revAMPd Brian sits down with Vince Leone and Steve Sherman from RUSH Foot to discuss the new RUSH Rogue, industry competition and more.
De La Torre Orthotics and Prosthetics is seeking a CO/BOCO or CPO/BOCPO to join our growing orthotics practice. The qualified candidate will see patients in our local clinical offices, and various PT departments and rehabilitation facilities in the greater Pittsburgh area. The clinician will work with patients in trauma, rehabilitation, geriatric, and sports departments.
- CO/CPO or BOCO/BOCPO
- Pennsylvania licensed or the ability to be licensed
- A minimum of three years of recent, successful, patient-based experience in orthotics
- Must work well in a team environment
- The ability to initiate and follow through on new business opportunities
- Accommodating and flexible nature to referral sources and patient needs
- Excellent oral communication skills with patients and referral sources
- Ability to learn and use an EMR system.
- Experience with spinal orthoses, including Halos and LE metal; composite orthotics are a plus.
De La Torre O&P offers competitive compensation and a benefits packages that includes a 401k, medical and disability policies, and certification reimbursement. We are an AAP employer.
Send resumé, with Orthotist Job in the subject line, to: