De La Torre Orthotics and Prosthetics is seeking a CO/BOCO or CPO/BOCPO to join our growing orthotics practice. The qualified candidate will see patients in our local clinical offices, and various PT departments and rehabilitation facilities in the greater Pittsburgh area. The clinician will work with patients in trauma, rehabilitation, geriatric, and sports departments.
- CO/CPO or BOCO/BOCPO
- Pennsylvania licensed or the ability to be licensed
- A minimum of three years of recent, successful, patient-based experience in orthotics
- Must work well in a team environment
- The ability to initiate and follow through on new business opportunities
- Accommodating and flexible nature to referral sources and patient needs
- Excellent oral communication skills with patients and referral sources
- Ability to learn and use an EMR system.
- Experience with spinal orthoses, including Halos and LE metal; composite orthotics are a plus.
De La Torre O&P offers competitive compensation and a benefits packages that includes a 401k, medical and disability policies, and certification reimbursement. We are an AAP employer.
Send resumé, with Orthotist Job in the subject line, to: