The orthotics division of De La Torre Orthotics and Prosthetics specializes in all aspects of bracing and takes an innovative approach to its design. We strive to fit every patient we meet no matter how challenging their pathology or physique. We continuously research the latest ideas, technology, and design to manufacture and deliver the best orthotic devices available.
We meet our patients in several medical environments: hospitals, rehab centers, doctors’ offices and our own clinical offices. The process for obtaining an orthotic device begins with a prescription from your physician. If you are in a hospital or another type of medical facility as an in-patient, the facility will contact us after they receive the Doctor’s order. If you receive a prescription from your physician, please call one of our offices to obtain an appointment.
When you call for an appointment:
- You should already have a prescription from your Doctor and basic knowledge of your insurance carrier.
- We will ensure you are scheduled at the location most convenient for you.
Before your appointment:
- You can complete an on-line registration , or print the available form, provide the requested information, and bring the completed form to your appointment.
Your first appointment:
- Your prescription, insurance information, and completed registration form will be reviewed by a front office coordinator.
- You will be evaluated by a qualified practitioner for the orthotic device that has been prescribed by your physician. Your orthotist will review your options and choose the most appropriate device for your needs.
- A front office coordinator will review your benefit and device coverage with you before you leave the office.
- If you do not receive your orthosis on the day of your initial evaluation, your orthotist will give you a timeline of when to expect delivery of your device.