The prosthetics division of De La Torre Orthotics and Prosthetics is well known for the attention to detail and exceptional care we offer every prosthetics patient. This department has been the first in the Tri-State area (Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia) to introduce many new developments in the technologically advancing prosthetics field.
We were the first prosthetics practice in southwestern Pennsylvania to be certified in C-Leg (computer-leg) technology and treated the first patient in this geographic area to successfully use it.
The division of Anaplastology, the manufacture of lifelike, cosmetic prosthetic items, continues to grow. Watch this site for exciting developments in our providing this service.
- Retains normal ankle motion while walking
- Increases stability due to larger contact surface
- Improves propulsion and stability during toe off
- Supports and aligns the foot
- Allows for comfortable and safe walking
- Prevents the aggressive flexion of the shoe
- Protects sensitive or painful residuum from impact
Aesthetic features include:
- Low profile
- Available in custom shapes and colours
- Silicone nails [acetone-free nail polish can be applied]