Knee Brace, M.4 Medi Osteoarthritis
Purpose of the Device
- Reduce pressure on the medial or lateral compartment of the osteoarthritic knee to provide symptomatic pain relief and reduce inflammation
- The orthosis facilitates increased patient activity and replaces or delays surgery
- Mild to severe unicompartmental osteoarthritis
- Post-op pressure relief and protection after tibial head fractures, cartilage surgery, meniscus relixation or correction osteotomy
- Recommended for patients who are too young for total knee arthoroplasty
- See a video on how to put on your OA brace here !